We are all aware of the great concern about COVID–19 and we need to join forces to reduce, as much as possible, the impact that this pandemic will impose on all of us.
At ACCERES, as in your organizations, the top priority is the health and welfare of our employees. We have already put into practice the recommended preventative measures to help to avoid virus transmission. In addition, we have taken the following steps to ensure the safety and health of both our staff and of our clients, and to optimize operational continuity and our availability to you.
– To establish home offices for all employees whose jobs can be temporarily performed at distance.
– To maximize the opportunities for employee flexible working.
– To postpone face-to-face meetings, creating connections between us and clients through electronic means.
– To stop any domestic and international air travel.
The possible impacts on project delivery are difficult to predict. For ACCERES, a situation in which our laboratories need to be quarantined, although unlikely, is the most concerning one and in such a case, delivery may be affected. If this happens, we will communicate effectively and swiftly to clients for review and planning for mitigation.
Although no business continuity plan can provide complete assurance of the removal of all risks, we are developing and implementing robust processes and controls to minimize the risk to our employees’ and clients’ health and to prevent any significant disruption or delays to our operations, including:
– Maintaining inventories of essential testing components to protect against disruptions.
– Proactively communicate and collaborate with our suppliers to ensure essential test components are available and shortages are minimized.
– Use our global network of facilities to distribute testing to the locations that best meet our clients’ needs.
This is a very unusual situation. We will make all possible efforts to reduce negative impacts on what we have agreed and contracted. We appreciate your continued confidence in ACCERES and we look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations. We will continue to provide updates on the situation and will contact you about any problems, changes, or deviations. We trust that you and your colleagues understand the situation and together, we will find the best way forward.
We thank you for understanding. and please pass this message on as appropriate within your organization. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com